Losing weight and going through harsh, tiring, and draining diets can be frustrating, disappointing, and vain. Especially if these weight loss programs do not suit your lifestyle. In fact, dietary regimes cannot generate extreme results unless you make drastic adjustments to your ways of eating, and at the same time, start to include changes in your eating habits for good. Losing weight generally requires patience and resistance. However, today, you will discover that you can definitely lose those extra kilograms, and innovate your nutriments only by following these ten, healthy, body-friendly, and easy steps :
1. Never forget to drink water : Drinking water throughout the day is one of the healthiest ways that could lead you to burn fat. In fact, water contains nutrients capable of hydrating one’s body. They also fasten the fat-burning process. Keep in mind that water intervenes in creating a feeling of satiation which urges you to eat less.
2. Eliminate white Sugar and Salt : It might look disappointing to remove these tasty ingredients from your food, but you should know that these elements are harmful and cause fat to accumulate throughout your body in a very short period of time. Besides, sugars and salty meals are addictive. According to Dr Bitten Jonsson, a health expert, sugar creates a “loss of control” over eating. You can easily replace these by resorting to artificial sweeteners such as “saccharin”. As for salt, you can lessen your intake day by day until your system gets accustomed to non-salty foods.
3. Practice sports twice a week : It is important to resort to exercise in order to keep your body healthy and rejuvenated. You do not have to spend lots of money or go to far places in order to exercise well. You might be surprised if I tell you that you only need a jump rope, twenty minutes of your time, and a small space in your room to accomplish that. Yes! Jumping at least twice a week burns your body fat and reduces the excess of bulky and fattening muscles. It tones your body and renders it proportional in a way that it will contain the amount of muscles it needs.
4. Treat emotional eating : Emotional eating is a psychological and mental disorder in which the person eats only to relieve stress or emotional changes. For instance, when someone is happy or sad, they tend to fill in their emotional void by running to food as a refuge. Nutriments are used as a source of comfort and celebration, which can be classified as an unhealthy choice to live your life. Therefore, do not consider food as an emotional appeaser, rather, eat only when you are hungry.
5. Omit distractions : Never eat any type of meal while talking, working, watching TV or while being online. In fact, it is scientifically proven that, if you eat while being surrounded with such intrusions, your mind will lose its focus over food and you will become deprived from a feeling of satiation, which will cause you to gain weight and eat incessantly. Therefore, it is recommended you concentrate on your meal while you eat.
6. Enlarge your intake of Fruits and Vegetables : This advice is just classic. Indeed, in order to fasten your weight loss, your body should definitely have its share of fruits and veggies. As a matter of fact, these foods contain fibers that make you feel full, and facilitate digestion. Besides, you can eat as much as you can! In addition, you can have such foods between meals for they will not cause you weight gain. According to Dr Mehmet Oz, almonds, for instance are “the best snack of all” and “broccoli is simply the best medicine we have”.
7. Get a good amount of sleep : You might not be aware of this golden piece of information. However, you should know, as someone who seeks fast weight loss, that sleeping well prevents you from gaining weight. In fact, if you stay late, you are more likely to open your refrigerator and satisfy your late night sugar cravings .Indeed, according to a study conducted by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, a brain that lacks sleep is more prone to accept unhealthy snacks eaten late at night. So, sleep tight and lose weight!
8. Get Active : Did you know that the more you move, the more your body will find it difficult to store fat, and the more you will reduce your cravings? I am not necessarily mentioning sports. The goal here is to prevent your body from remaining sedentary and inactive. Therefore, if you want to lose weight fast, avoid prolonged sitting and take daily walks. Indeed, according to Dr Mercola, a health expert, being immobile and lazy “ actively promotes dozens of chronic diseases, which includes becoming overweight “ . So ,live your life as energetically as you can, and you will gradually notice the results!
9. Find an opportunity to release your cravings : If you want to get those extra kilos off your body, you should allow yourself to eat whatever you desire, only for once a week. Indeed, suppressing your appetite for long periods of time can only originate in a backlash by your body, inciting you thus to binge on food uncontrollably and worsen your diet program. Therefore, on the weekends, have a pizza and remember that you do not have to feel guilty while eating it!
10. Start meditating : Because stress is a major factor interfering in weight gain, meditation is absolutely the remedy for it. In fact, when you meditate, you appease your soul and guide your appetite impulses to be reduced. Meditating curbs your cravings and controls stress levels in the human body, which leads to balance in one’s diet, and, therefore, guaranteed and fast weight loss without effort or exasperation .Finally, Dr Jon Gabriel, an expert and coach admits that “Sustainable weight loss is not about tricking or forcing your body to be thin. It’s about changing your body from the inside out”.
There you have it! These paths towards weight loss should be adopted by anyone who seeks to live healthy and happy. That is why you should start by now and observe ,day by day, the positive physical and psychological outcomes !